Cauliflower Curry Bites
Jan 19, 2018 | Emily StrangePin This Post
Don’t let your new year progress slip away just because it’s playoff season. These vegetarian cauliflower bites are the perfect vegetarian tailgating snacks, are a great alternative to those unhealthy snacks, and will also cater to your vegetarian guests during the big game! Using our Coconut Curry Snack, you’ll be making this treat for your playoff and Super Bowl tailgates and watch parties in no time.
1 10.5oz bag of frozen riced cauliflower
1 4oz bag of Sarah’s Snacks – Coconut Curry
2 large eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Thaw the frozen cauliflower according to the package directions.
3. In a food processor, chop the Coconut Curry Snacks until crumbly. You can also chop with a knife if you don’t have a food processor or use the plastic bag and rolling pin method.
4. Add the snacks to the riced cauliflower.
5. Beat the two eggs together and add to the cauliflower mixture. Mix until well combined.
6. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a standard size greased muffin tin. Press down each patty with the back of a spoon. Continue until all 12 are filled.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let cool to room temperature before removing from the pan. Enjoy!