Sarah’s Snacks Vegetarian Rice Stuffing
Nov 10, 2017 | Sarah LanphierPin This Post
This year we want to help you add one of our savory snacks to your Thanksgiving table! This yummy vegetarian rice stuffing is made with our dairy free Jamaican Jerk snack, which includes cashews, coconut, roasted veggies. This recipe also features Torchbearer Oh My Garlic! Sauce . You can get both of these items by purchasing our Taste of PA gift on our website! We hope you’ll include this mindful twist to your holiday cooking traditions!
- 1/2 Cup Brown Basmati Rice or Wild Rice, uncooked
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 4oz Bag Sarah’s Sweet & Savory Snacks Jamaican Jerk
- 3 Tablespoon Torchbearer Sauces Oh My Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Flax Meal
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cook the rice per package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the Oh My Garlic sauce to a frying pan and over low heat saute the onion until soft.
- Combine the cooked rice and onion in a large bowl, sprinkle with the flax meal, and mix. Stir in the cranberries and Jamaican Jerk and combine.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8x8x2 baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.